- Michael says we’re experiencing a version of 1896, 1929, 1999 and 2006 all at the same time. It’s the craziest year ever.
- No, Robinhood traders aren’t moving the market. But they sure are moving some small cap stocks!
- Anonymous consultants on why they’re bailing on Seth Klarman after years of missing the bull market.
- Everyone performance-chases. Everyone.
- Zoom Video reports a ridiculous quarter and explodes to the upside.
- We have some new Dow Components as Salesforce and Honeywell join the average.
- The Put-to-Call Ratio drags along at an all time low – euphoria is here (at least among options traders).
Josh and Michael use YCharts when creating visuals for this show, as well as for many aspects of their business. What Are Your Thoughts viewers can get a 20% discount for YCharts by clicking here (new users only):