Join Michael Batnick and Downtown Josh Brown for another all-new edition of What Are Your Thoughts? as they discuss:
– US stocks just had their best monthly performance in 30 years – what was the catalyst?
– Has Warren Buffett’s magic touch faded away? Why Berkshire’s annual shareholder “meeting” was so underwhelming.
– Josh got the antibody test. Why wouldn’t everyone? Maybe because it doesn’t mean anything.
– Is there any limit to how much money the Fed and Treasury can throw at the economy? Do we have any choice?
– Michael Jordan talked about the downside of fame in this week’s ‘The Last Dance’ – the press tears our idols down on Wall Street too.