Downtown Josh Brown and Michael Batnick go head-to-head for a brand new What Are Your Thoughts!
In this edition, Josh and Michael cover:
* It was almost impossible to lose money this year
* Does the success of DoubleLine over the last decade prove that building an active management company is still possible?
* The five best performing stocks in the S&P 500 this year were AMD, Lam Research, KLA-Tencor, Chipotle and….Target?
* Why does Michael get bullied online more than Josh?
* 2020 analyst forecasts
* Josh’s anti-coffee rant was trash
* Apple is the most emblematic stock of 2019