On an all-new What Are Your Thoughts – Michael Batnick and Downtown Josh Brown take on the hottest topics of the week.
* Bitcoin is up 250% this year, are we forced to treat investor questions about it more seriously now?
* Which would be worse for the stock market, a wealth tax or a transaction tax, a la Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders?
* Gold has just broken out of a technical downtrend and is now trading at the highest levels in almost six years, is the rally for real?
* Should retail investors have access to hedge funds, even if they aren’t accredited?
* Is it realistic for stockpickers to say they only focus on buying good businesses considering how much macroeconomic trends will impact them?
* Is the student debt issue actually reaching a boiling point where the politicians actually present a workable solution, or is this just an empty campaign promise?
What do you think? Tell us here!