The newest What Are Your Thoughts video is out. Hope you like these, if you do go ahead and smash that like button, subscribe to the channel or share with your friends. We love your feedback and appreciate all the buzz. Educating this generation and the next generation of investors is a labor of love for us.
Michael Batnick and Downtown Josh Brown play their favorite game, What Are Your Thoughts? Today’s topics include:
* What to make of Schumer and Sanders’s stock buyback rule proposal?
* Who has more control of the outcome, football team owners or a President managing the economy?
* Bill Gross retires from money management, what is his legacy?
* What ever happened to the Recession of December, 2018?
* Are US stocks special and do they deserve a premium multiple to the rest of the world?
* Does anyone really make money selling their home?
* What were the best commercials during the Super Bowl?
Tell us what you think about these topics in the comments below and make sure to subscribe to our channel!
Oh, here’s a link to that chart Josh mentioned