Michael Batnick and Josh Brown of Ritholtz Wealth Management play their favorite game, What Are Your Thoughts?
In this episode:
* So you got your market volatility, are you happy now?
* What to make of this year’s hedge fund returns.
* What’s worse, never being ahead or blowing a huge lead?
* Books as a holiday gift
* Is the market pricing in a recession?
* Should we care about how many asset classes are up or down each year?
What are your thoughts on any of these topics? Let us know in the comments here!