Michael and Ben’s new episode of Animal Spirits is out today, and it’s awesome as usual. If this isn’t part of your weekly routine yet, I don’t even know what to tell you at this point. No one is covering more interesting topics and blowing up like this podcast is.
This week’s topics:
- Are Jack Bogle and Vanguard actually underrated?
- Why closet indexing will never die.
- Why money is flowing out of growth funds even though they’ve outperformed.
- How much should 35 year-olds have saved for retirement?
- How different demographics define the term “wealthy.”
- Why “thinking outside the box” is not an investment strategy.
- Hedge fund manager David Einhorn’s performance struggles.
- When portfolio managers don’t see mean reversion.
- Why financial fraud will always be an issue.
- 2008 market outlooks.
- Chart crimes.
- What impact will rising mortgage rates have on the real estate market?
- Nicolas Cage movies, correlation & causation and much more.