Lucas Van Praag's "To Do" List

Half Man/ Half Bulwark

Half Man/ Half Bulwark

Lucas Van Praag probably has one of the toughest (albeit well-compensated) jobs on the planet these days.

As the Global Head of Corporate Communications for Goldman Sachs, he is literally the man with his finger in the dike, just barely containing the deluge of criticism and disgust that is on the verge of becoming a full-fledged tsunami.

This was found in the dumpster behind 85 Broad Street recently:

praag

*Lucas wasn’t sure if it was John or Jon Stewart and which sort of holiday card he would have been meant to receive.

What's been said:

Discussions found on the web
  1. Volodymyr commented on Sep 02

Forex is the way i am earning money. It is the permanent war with ursels brain. Some times when I am analizing the market it is very hard to me to follow my own prognoses 🙂 Can you imagine?

2. Volodymyr commented on Sep 02

3. Volodymyr commented on Sep 02

4. Rayat Ngo commented on Oct 19

As the programmes and projects of NGOs expand, the need for money to run their operations becomes all the more critical. Much of this comes from third party funding organizations, either in the country where the NGO operates, or in OECD countries that assist projects in developing countries.

will you people think of society for some time.

5. Rayat Ngo commented on Oct 19

will you people think of society for some time.