We’re hiring in January.
This could be your dream situation. We’re a fast growing firm with a vibrant culture and a booming client base. I want the best possible people around me as we continue to build what I consider to be the most respected firm in the wealth management business. If you’re the right person for any of the following positions, make sure to get your resumes in to hiring @ ritholtzwealth dot com. Use the correct subject line as detailed below. Interviews begin this January. All of these jobs will eventually hit LinkedIn, but we always prefer to hire from among our fan base first, when possible.
- Research assistant: This is an entry-level job working with our investment committee. Imagine yourself interacting with Barry Ritholtz, Michael Batnick, Ben Carlson, Blair duQuesnay and Dan McConlogue on a daily basis, helping with everything from our media appearances and online content to our portfolio construction work. There’s not a research job anywhere in the RIA space that’s anything like this. Subject line: Research Assistant
- Compliance staffer: My Chief Compliance Officer, Patricia Hatzfeld, is a former Senior Director of FINRA. We’re hiring her a deputy who will help with all of the workflows and oversight functions she manages as well as our cybersecurity responsibilities. Prepare to learn a ton! Subject line: Compliance
- Show booker and social media manager: This particular role will have the candidate working directly for me as we book guests for our various YouTube shows and podcasts. Our audience has exploded over the last year and there is so much I need help with. Running our Twitter and Instagram accounts, working with our director of investor education Tadas Viskanta, supporting the video team run by Duncan Hill and John Grayson – there is so much to be done! Subject line: Social Media Manager
- RWM Tax coordinator: This past year we began offering a full suite of tax services to our wealth management clients. Demand was much higher than we originally expected. In 2022 we will be filing taxes for more than one hundred families, and this is only the beginning. My in-house experts Bill Sweet and Bill Artzerounian are going to be building upon this initial burst of interest and taking RWM Tax to a much wider audience. We need help! This is an administrative assistant role that could evolve into a whole lot more. Subject line: RWM Tax
- Assistant trader: Our trading staff of three is looking for its next assistant trader as we continue to add client households at a rapid pace. Our head trader, Patrick Haley, has an encyclopedic knowledge of the ways in which wealth management strategies are implemented, executed and managed. There is no better opportunity to make an immediate impact at an RIA firm. We’re moving hundreds of millions of dollars around every month, with tight deadlines and a demand for precision. If you’ve always dreamed of being a professional trader, this is an amazing role on a winning team. Subject line: Assistant Trader
Lastly, we are always looking for dedicated financial advisors who want to bring their clients over to us and change the trajectory of their careers. We are currently adding advisors in all fifty states. In my personal opinion, we have one of the most ridiculously talented advisor corps anywhere in America. We have changed the lives of many advisors who have joined us while simultaneously upgrading the service they’ve been able to offer their clients. If you’re a financial advisor looking to operate at the highest levels of our profession, make sure you get in touch with my partner Kris Venne, our director of wealth management. Use this contact form to set up an introductory call.
Eminem once said, “Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity…to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment…would you capture it, or just let it slip?”
My HR department is standing by, Don’t let it slip.