Welcome to Big Trends Monthly with Josh Brown and JC Parets of All Star Charts. We’re breaking down the latest monthly closing candlestick charts to reveal the most meaningful market moves around the world. In this episode:
- The rotation into small caps and mid caps is the most important chart of the year
- German stocks are making new all-time record highs, Europe will follow
- Wait til you see this breakout in the broker-dealers and exchange stocks
- Biotech’s biggest ETF, the IBB, just broke above five years’ worth of consolidation
- Gold and Bitcoin basically have the same chart, but one already broke out…
You can receive a free copy of JC’s monthly chart pack by emailing email@example.com.
Candlestick charting originated in the 1700’s as speculators in the rice markets of feudal Japan saw the advantage of visualizing the four most important prices of the day: Opening, closing, high and low. As each month comes to an end, every investable asset class produces a new candle on its monthly chart. These are most notable monthly candles and the stories behind them.