Join Michael Batnick and Josh Brown for another round of What Are Your Thoughts, discussing all the biggest topics on The Street this week, including:
- Barry Ritholtz had Barstool founder and newly minted daytrading phenom Dave Portnoy on his podcast this week
- Public is the new Private – why companies are all of a sudden racing to go public
- Yet another SPAC deal is consummated by Chamath
- Technology only accounts for 6% of US GDP, but almost 40% of the US stock market
- Why PayPal, Square, Visa and Mastercard are misclassified as technology stocks
- Wall Street’s top strategists had an especially dismal year with their earnings estimates and price targets
- The most expensive stocks got expensive for a reason – they’ve actually delivered for shareholders
- Solar stocks are quite literally on fire right now, what’s happening?
And here’s how you can be a part of the show: Send us the topic you want Michael and Josh to discuss on the next episode of WAYT via email. You can email your topic suggestion to email@example.com anytime!
Josh and Michael use YCharts when creating visuals for this show, as well as for many aspects of their business. What Are Your Thoughts viewers can get a 20% discount for YCharts by clicking here (new users only):
Talk to us about your portfolio or financial plan here