Welcome to Big Trends Monthly with Josh Brown and JC Parets of All Star Charts. We’re breaking down the latest monthly closing candlestick charts to reveal the most meaningful market moves around the world.
- Sectors as varied as Consumer Discretionary, Healthcare and Materials are making new all-time monthly closing highs
- The 10-year yield puts in a bullish engulfing close on its monthly candlestick chart
- Will the regional banks / large banks ratio chart reverse as rates rise?
- Post-stock split, Apple’s about to get a whole lot less important to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, falling from a 12% weighting to a 3% weighting overnight
- A look at Chinese “red chips” and a Brazilian tech stock breaking out right now
You can receive a free copy of JC’s monthly chart pack by emailing email@example.com today.
Candlestick charting originated in the 1700’s as speculators in the rice markets of feudal Japan saw the advantage of visualizing the four most important prices of the day: Opening, closing, high and low. As each month comes to an end, every investable asset class produces a new candle on its monthly chart. These are most notable monthly candles and the stories behind them.