This week on an all-new edition of What Are Your Thoughts, Michael Batnick and Josh Brown tackle the hottest topics in financial markets, including:
- Home Depot was the slam-dunk, no-brainer trade of the year. Josh hates himself.
- James Montier and Howard Marks disagree on the Fed’s influence over the stock market this year.
- Emerging Markets are now 18% tech stocks, why won’t they catch up to the US?
- Stocks are at record highs again, for the first time in 120 days – which is kind of normal, believe it or not.
- Corona calls in Snoop Dogg to relaunch the brand. Will it work?
- Is New York City really “Dead Forever”?
- How long before the NFL cancels the season?