On the new edition of What Are Your Thoughts with Michael Batnick and Josh Brown…
* Bubble behavior in a market crisis is nothing new or unusual
* Fidelity says 18% of investors sold out of all their stocks during the last few months, and a third of investors over 65 years old!
* With the Fed buying the investment grade bonds of Apple and Microsoft, do its critics have a point?
* What did we learn from this crisis?
* Eating at restaurants again – weird but satisfying
* Does Michael watch movies just to torture himself? Plus, why Josh likes westerns
* Apple’s App Store facilitated over half a trillion dollars in commerce last year!
Let us know your thoughts on these topics here! We love your feedback and ideas. Thanks for watching, and be sure to subscribe to the channel.