On an all new What Are Your Thoughts, Josh Brown and Michael Batnick tackle all the biggest topics of the moment.
In this edition:
* Five US stocks are now bigger than the entire developed world’s stock markets combined, how can this be?
* What are the investor takeaways from the massive crash in oil prices?
* Did an oil ETF popular with retail traders contribute to negative oil prices this week?
* Are people more comfortable about ordering in food as a break from cooking at home now?
* How long would you stay in your home, no matter what the government says?
* Watching old NBA games
* Reactions to ESPN’s The Last Dance