Unless you’re 90 years old and intend to spend the last dollar in your portfolio next month, I don’t know why you’d be rooting for endless all-time high streaks. I’m definitely not.
On an all new What Are Your Thoughts, Michael and I get into it, including:
* Apple warns on Coronavirus slowdown
* Is February too early to be citing year-to-date performance?
* Reactions to the NBA’s All Star Break
* How many bagels is too many?
* Josh is rooting for stocks to go flat-on-year
* Cruises – what’s the deal with that? Why do people like them?
Let us know what your thoughts are on these topics! We love your feedback and comments.