Welcome to the latest edition of What Are Your Thoughts – Michael Batnick and Downtown Josh Brown break down the biggest topics of the moment. On this episode:
* Private markets used to be thought of as “the smart money” while public markets were for retail shleps – but this time around, it’s the public investors who are calling bullsh*t on the VCs, private equity firms and insiders.
* It’s not just value investing that’s out of favor – value commentary from the likes of Howard Marks seems to be on the wane as well.
* Is the breakout for international stocks finally going to happen?
* The big brokers’ announcements about commission-free trading seems to left out the mutual fund wrapper in the cold. Is this just another nail in the coffin?
* Has inflation finally bottomed? A big anecdotal sign has come our way…
Let us know what you think in the comments here!
Subscribe to The Compound, get this delivered right to you whenever we post!
Talk to us about your portfolio or financial plan here
[…] Info to that Topic: thereformedbroker.com/2019/10/22/private-markets-look-like-the-dumb-money-now-what-are-your-thoughts/ […]
[…] Read More here on that Topic: thereformedbroker.com/2019/10/22/private-markets-look-like-the-dumb-money-now-what-are-your-thoughts/ […]