Josh Brown here – Michael Batnick and I return with an all new What Are Your Thoughts!
* What technologies that we use now that will soon be obsolete?
* Why bother worrying about manufacturing data when consumer data is what drives the economy?
* 75 million Amazon customers are watching shows on Prime Video – what the hell are they watching?
* Where does ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ rank in the Tarantino pantheon?
* Is Chipotle the greatest consumer turnaround story of our time? What lessons can investors take from its comeback?
* Why is the Federal Reserve cutting interest rates for the first time in almost 4,000 days?
* Esports – how can we make money from this?
* Was the Wall Street Journal too harsh on the CFP Board?
As always, we love your feedback and ideas, so let us know what you think about these topics below!