Guys, as I’ve mentioned, the 2nd annual Benzinga FinTech Awards Gala is next week in NYC and I will be emceeing it once again.
via the conference organizers:
It’s a full day of networking and a celebration of innovation with a lengthy open bar and a lot of food. What’s not to like? The hottest event in fintech is just a week away and you better be at the Benzinga Fintech Awards Gala if you want to see the cutting-edge of fintech in action.
In addition, you’ll get the chance to meet people like:
- Tiki Barber and Mark Gerson of Thuzio talking about how to monetize athletes
- Barry Silbert, Digital Currency Group CEO
- Matt Harris, Bain Capital Ventures managing director
- Nicole Sherrod, TD Ameritrade managing director
- Matt Ober, WorldQuant co-head of data strategy
- Roger Ehrenberg, IA Ventures managing partner
- Velia Carboni, senior VP of mobile at Fidelity
- Bob Peck, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey managing director
- Charlie Hartel, senior product manager at Yahoo! Finance
- Steve Quirk, executive VP, trading group, TD Ameritrade
- Pete Casella, director of innovative investments at Point72
- Top media like the WSJ, Bloomberg, CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, Yahoo! Finance, BusinessInsider, and more
- Over 100 hungry startups
Josh here – the Benzinga team just gave me a blowout deal: the first 5 people to click this link and grab their tickets with the code REFORMED get $250 off. If you want to come, this is your chance.