I’m not sure what’s behind this phenomenon – but traffic on job websites has exploded this year. Some stats from Experian Marketing Services:
* Job site traffic is at a record high
* Job site traffic is up 23% year over year
* Jobsites received more than 739M total US visits in Feb 2013.
* Total visits to job sites in 2013 are up 29% year over year
* LinkedIn.com and Indeed.com co
mbined for nearly 26% of all Job site visits in February 2013
Top Job Searching Sites in February:
1. LinkedIn (14% of all job site visits)
2. Indeed (11% of all job site visits)
3. Career Builder (5.50% of all job site visits)
4. Beyond (3.15% of all job site visits)
5. Monster (2.49% of all job site visits)
Is this people who’ve given up coming back to life? Or people who are feeling a bit safer in their career now looking to see if they can actually do better elsewhere?