I’m speaking on a panel at STANY (Securities Traders Association of New York) tomorrow, will I see you there?
The event looks amazing, this is my first year attending but all the institutional hitters are there and the lineup looks pretty sick.
My panel, which is at 3:30pm, is called Social Media in the Trading Room and it deals with how what’s happening on the web is moving markets and impacting the way people trade/invest. This idea is still in its infancy but there are examples of it popping up everywhere. My fellow panelists are:
• Moderator: Stephanie Ruhle, Correspondent, Bloomberg Television
• Joshua M. Brown, Financial Advisor, Fusion Analytics & The Reformed Broker
• Daniel Freed, Senior Staff Correspondent, TheStreet
• Francine McKenna, Independent Journalist, The Auditors; Columnist, American Banker & Contributor, Forbes
• Rob Passarella, Managing Director of Institutional Markets, Dow Jones and Company
I’ve uploaded the whole agenda in the PDF link below, check it out: