This Wednesday morning at 8:45 AM I’ll be on a panel at the 2012 Thomson Reuters Online Financial Symposium. The panel is called:
Emergence of Social Business – The potential of social media tools to change how we market and grow
My co-panelists are:
- Lauren Boyman, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney;
- Joshua Brown, The Reformed Broker;
- Kelli Keogh, Charles Schwab & Co
- Scott Whitney, Actiance
- Jamie Punishill, Thomson Reuters
The topics we’re hoping to cover include the following:
· What are the benefits of having a social media presence for online financial services firms.
· What works and what doesn’t work in social media.
· How does a highly regulated environment impact the social media interface with customers?
· A discussion of the different platforms (blogs, Twitter, Facebook*, proprietary communities, LinkedIn) Anything else?
· How can firms measure success?
From what I understand, registration is still open. The event is at Reuters HQ in Times Square, if you have an interest head over below: