This is seriously big stuff. Todd Sullivan, fund manager and fellow StockTwits blogger, will be presenting at the 2011 Harbor Investment Conference in NYC next month. Harbor hosts some of the biggest names in stockpicking and value-oriented investing in the game.
Take a look at the roster of speakers for this year’s conference:
- William A. Ackman – Founder & CEO, Pershing Square Capital Management
- Bruce Berkowitz – Founder and Managing Member, Fairholme Capital Management
- David Darst – Managing Director and Chief Investment Strategist, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Alex Klabin – Managing Partner and Co-Chief Investment Officer at Senator Investment Group LP
- Mick McGuire – Founder, Marcato Capital Management, LLC
- Craig Nerenberg – Managing Member, Brenner West Capital Advisors, LLC
- Todd Sullivan – Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Rand Strategic Partners
What a lineup! This is huge news, I can’t wait to hear about his investment idea. According to the conference organizers, the eight stocks recommended by the speakers at last year’s conference were up an average of 39% versus the 14% return of the S&P.
Congrats to Todd! Click below for more info.