On an all new edition of What Are Your Thoughts, Michael Batnick and Josh Brown tackle all the biggest topics on Wall Street this week, including:
- Some notable IPOs are headed our way this December – Wish, Affirm, Roblox, DoorDash and, of course, Airbnb – which would you buy?
- Dow 30,000 – should round numbers be viewed as important for investors?
- It might be the biggest merger of the year and almost no one is even familiar with the target company!
- Tesla is being added to the S&P 500, officially, so why you mad?
- Most disastrous NFL season ever – will enough players be standing to even have the playoffs?
- How much investor euphoria is too much euphoria?
- Josh takes a question from young broker about his career.
- Michael helps a viewer with his problem of hesitancy to average up in winning trades.
You can contribute a topic to the show by emailing us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Josh and Michael use YCharts when creating visuals for this show, as well as for many aspects of their business. What Are Your Thoughts viewers can get a 20% discount for YCharts by clicking here (new users only):