Subscribe to get The Compound delivered right to your inbox!
On an all new edition of What Are Your Thoughts, Michael Batnick and Josh Brown tackle all the biggest topics on Wall Street this week, including:
- Some notable IPOs are headed our way this December – Wish, Affirm, Roblox, DoorDash and, of course, Airbnb – which would you buy?
- Dow 30,000 – should round numbers be viewed as important for investors?
- It might be the biggest merger of the year and almost no one is even familiar with the target company!
- Tesla is being added to the S&P 500, officially, so why you mad?
- Most disastrous NFL season ever – will enough players be standing to even have the playoffs?
- How much investor euphoria is too much euphoria?
- Josh takes a question from young broker about his career.
- Michael helps a viewer with his problem of hesitancy to average up in winning trades.
You can contribute a topic to the show by emailing us here: email@example.com
Josh and Michael use YCharts when creating visuals for this show, as well as for many aspects of their business. What Are Your Thoughts viewers can get a 20% discount for YCharts by clicking here (new users only):
Talk to us about your portfolio or financial plan here