On an all-new episode of What Are Your Thoughts, Michael Batnick and Josh Brown discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street this week, including:
- All the ingredients seem to be in place for a market melt-up into year end – or did that already happen?
- The Armageddonists – JP Morgan’s Michael Cembalest returns to his chart of the growliest bears in finance. Hopefully they’re not actually investing this way.
- The return of Janet Yellen as President Elect Joe Biden appoints the former Fed Chair to be our next Treasury Secretary
- Dividend stocks have underperformed the S&P 500 going back to 1990, should it matter? Are there big opportunities in dividend stocks today?
- Thinking about the 2021 economy and the potential to swing back to experiences over durable goods
- The Comeback Trade: Stocks most heavily in need of the reopening are outperforming as all the vaccine news hits the tape…
- Are there financial advisors who are interested in taking on younger clients?
- Which of the large cap technology giants are most susceptible to falling from grace?
Thanks for playing along in the comments below! If you want to submit a topic for next week’s show, be sure to send us an email to email@example.com
Josh and Michael use YCharts when creating visuals for this show, as well as for many aspects of their business. What Are Your Thoughts viewers can get a 20% discount for YCharts by clicking here (new users only):