I’m early with these, but I’ve had a long time to think about how I want to change things up for 2018. Some of these are things I will do and some are things I won’t.
- Read 25 books in 2018 (roughly two per month).
- Stop killing myself from 6am – 9am every weekday, get more done the night before or skip it.
- No alcohol Monday – Thursday nights.
- No coffee after 4pm.
- Exercise three mornings a week, one weekend day.
- Decrease volume of outbound links, prioritize quality / significance.
- Check in with people I care about, work on real relationships.
None of these things require a wholesale shift in my routine, just some adjustments. I think it’ll make me more productive and happier, and a better husband, father, coworker, CEO, investor – my priorities in order.
What are your resolutions? Let me know by posting them here: