A quick look at some internals we follow which help us gauge and evaluate market trend…
via Kevin Lane of FusionIQ:
- A whopping 934 new highs were made in yesterday’s session to only 278 new lows.
- Advancers far outpaced decliners, as did up to down volume ratios.
- New post 2008 highs, on the INDU, SPX & CCMP
- S&P 500 Equal Weight Index (SPW) makes new post 2008 high
- AAII Bull Sentiment Survey had only 19.3 % bulls, lowest reading since March 5th 2009
And a look at the New Highs / New Lows list, which is back on the right footing after a few weeks of not really confirming the market’s bullish price action: