I ignore / avoid posting most infographs but every once in awhile I come across a very cool one. This one takes the most interesting or likely predictions of futurists and scientists and then plots them out with both timing and odds of occurrence.
Just imagine a world where:
- There are virtual games based on the town you live in thanks to Google Earth
- There are people who live to 150 years old
- People walk around with permanently attached devices to record and index every experience and conversation
- We can upload the contents of our brains to a computer
- Pilot-less planes and driver-less cars become the norm
Click the below infograph to embiggen (hat tip Visual.ly)!