I’m finding a great deal of similarity recently between the stock market and my 3 year old daughter.
- Like shiny silver and gold things
- Throw tantrums when they don’t get what they want (low interest rates, lollypops etc.)
- Are easily bored, always in search of new toys/games
- Usually take a nap between noon and two pm
- Have short memories
- Will forever be the object of my affection
These similarities can be observed in fig. 1.1 below:
I can’t be the only “daddy” market participant who sees this, can I?